Dr Rajesh is currently Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering at Shiv Nadar University (SNU). Before that, he finished his Ph. D. from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi in Department of Chemical Engineering. His PhD thesis entitled "Experimental and Numerical Investigations of Gas-Liquid and Gas-Liquid-Liquid flows in Microchannels. His research interest includes multiphase flows, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), CO2 capture and utilization using micro-reactors, Biodiesel production in micro-reactors, biomass and coal-derived syngas to speciality chemicals.
- 2015 PhD (Chemical Eng.) Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- 2005 M.Tech (Chemical Eng.) VIT University
- 2003 B.Tech (Chemical Eng.) Madras University
- 2000 Diploma (Chemical Tech.) Swamy Abedhanandha Polytechnic
- 07/14 – Present Assistant Professor, Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- 01/07 12/08 Lecturer, Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chennai
- 07/06 12/06 Lecturer, Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty
- 06/05 06/06 Lecturer, Thirumalai Engineering College, Kancheepuram
Teaching & Research Interests:
Multiphase flows, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), CO2 capture and utilization using micro-reactors, Biodiesel production in micro-reactors, Biomass and coal-derived syngas to speciality chemicals.
- Numerical Modelling, Simulation and CFD
- Microfluidics and Nanotechnology
- 2009 – 2013 Doctoral scholarship, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India.
- 2012 Awarded Travel grant from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) to attend the ISCRE-22 conference held in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
- 2013 Research contribution selected for poster presentation for National Science Day organised by IIT Delhi.