Dr. Sanjeev Yadav is currently Associate Professor at the Shiv Nadar University. He is founding faculty of chemical engineering department has served the department in various capacities such as coordinator of department (COD), UG advisor, abd PG advisor. He is a graduate from IIT Roorke (B.Tech.) and doctorate from IIT Delhi (PhD). He did his masters (MS) from University of Washington, Seattle, USA. He is a very active researcher and his main research interests include thermochemical conversion of bimass, Waste water treatment and development of optimization models for the operation planning and scheduling of chemical process industries.
- 2013 Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering IIT Delhi
- 2007 Master of Sceince (MS) University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- 2001 B. Tech in Pulp & Paper Engineering IIT Roorkee
- 08/13 2013 – 2019 Assistant Professor, Shiv Nadar Univerty
- 2007 Lecturer, Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology
- 2001 – 2003 Rese
- arch Associate, ITS Gurgaon
- 07/19 – Present Associate Professor, Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
Teaching & Research Interests:
Thermochemical conversion of biomass, Waste water treatment, Process optimization
- 2016 Young Scientist start up grant, Science & Engineering research board (SERB), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, 2016-2019. Amount: Rs. 32 Lakhs.
- 2015 Young Scientist Grant, Council of Science & Technology, Department of Science and Technology-UP, Government of UP, 2015-2018. Amount: Rs. 10,50,000/-