I am working in Hydro engineering assignments in the areas of hydraulic structure, dam safety, Hydropower, sediment removal structure like vortex settling basin or desilting tank for hydraulic design evaluation of engineering structures.
- 2009 - Ph.D. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
- 2002 - M.Tech Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
- 1997 B.Tech Maulana Azad National Institute of Tecnology, Bhopal
- 05/12 – Present Assistant Professor, Shiv Nadar University , Dadri
- 01/11 - 05/12 – Assistant Professor, University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, , Dehradun
- 03/10 - 12/10 – Research Academic Visitor, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
Teaching & Research Interests:
Water Resources Engineering, Hydraulic Structure, Solid Waste Management
- 2013 - Awarded young scientist project captioned as “Experimental Investigation and Optimization of Jack Jetty and Porcupine Systems for River Restoration” under the Fast Track Scheme run by DST, New Delhi, India cost of Rs. 16 Lakhs.
- 2011 - DST International Travel Support for conference for attending International Workshop on Labyrinth and Piano Key Weirs Liege, Belgium.