- 2009 Ph. D. The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, India
- 2002 M. Sc.(Physics) Lucknow University, Lucknow
- 1997 B. Sc. Lucknow University, Lucknow
- 2009 – 2011 Post Doctoral Fellow, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, Bangalore
- 05/12 – Present Assistant Professor, Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
Teaching & Research Interests:
I am interested in the field of soft condensed matter particularly applying the filed theory and to simulate the problems of phase separation. I am also interested in understanding the dynamics of non-equilibrium thermodynamic state leading to an equilibrium state. We use various analytical and computational tools of statistical mechanics such as dynamical density functional theory, phase field theory Monte Carlo, and MD simulations. In particular, our group is interested in confined binary alloys and liquid crystals including the properties of their interfaces. Moreover, the efforts would be made to formulate various approaches to develop models requiring a least computational budget.
- 2000 Qualified in the national-level CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test for Lectureship in December
- 2002. 2001 Selected in the Joint Entrance Screening Test for Graduate Research in India in
- 2003 (Qualified in the 99th percentile)
- 2004 Selected for the “Workshop on the Driven States in Soft and Biological Matter” (18-28 April 2006) at the International Centre for Theoretical Physics, Trieste, Italy.