Dr. Rajesh Reddy obtained his PhD in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). Prior to joining Shiv Nadar University, he worked as Research Associate at IIT Hyderabad in a project funded by JFE Steel Corporation, Kawasaki, Japan. His research interests include inhouse solver development for simulation of gas-liquid multiphase flows, Parallel computing using GPUs and simulations using OpenFOAM package.
- 2016 PhD IIT Hyderabad
- 2009 MTech IIT Guwahati
- 2006 BTech GMR Institute of Technology
- 07/17 – Present Assistant Professor, SNU, Uttar Pradesh
- 07/16 - 02/17 Research Associate, IIT Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- 02/16 - 06/16 SRF, IIT Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- 10/09 - 05/10 Assistant Professor, GIET, Rajahmundry
Teaching & Research Interests:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Multiphase flows
- High fidelity simulations
- GPU computing
- Thermo-fluids and energy systems
- Computational Methods
- 2012 Received NVIDIA best paper award during the conference ICCMS 2012.
- 2016 Received excellence in research award at IITH during the academic year 2015-2016
- 2016 Received HiPC conference travel grant award.