Professional Experience and Creative Works:
- Over a decade of experience in teaching film editing in the digital domain.
- Chief Editor at Supraja Audio-Video, Bangalore (1995-96).
- Editor and Associate Director – Marma Desam (1996-98) directed by Naga.
- Editor – Kaadal Pagadai (1996-98) directed by K. Balachander.
- Domain Expert – Editing Systems, Real Image Media Technologies (P) Ltd, Chennai involved in Marketing, Training and Support throughout India (1998-2004).
- Associate Editor – Mitr, My Friend (National Award for Best Editing 2002) – Fiction Feature Film directed by Revathy and edited by Bina Paul.
- Associate Editor – Dance Like a Man (2003) directed by Pamela Rooks and edited by Bina Paul.
- Associate Editor – Julie Ganapathy (2003) directed and edited by Balu Mahendra.
- Editor – Phir Milenge (2004) – Fiction Feature Film directed by Revathy.
- Freelance Editor on Commercial spots for brands such as Horlicks, Coke, CavinKare, Dabur, TVS Tyres, Dhara, etc. for various production houses such as Rajiv Menon Productions, JS Films among others.
- Faculty – Film & Video Editing at L.V. Prasad Film and TV Academy (2006-08).
- Editor – Silent Hues (2008) – Documentary on Child Actors directed by R. Rohini.
- Editor – Bhinn Shadja (2011) – Documentary on Kishori Amonkar directed by Amol Palekar.
- Assistant Professor, Film Editing at Film & TV Institute of India, Pune (2009 – 2013).
- 1990 B.A. (Economics) Madras Christian College, Chennai
- 1992 Diploma in Film & TV Production Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai
- 1995 Diploma in Film Editing Film & TV Institute of India, Pune
- 2001 Avid-Certified Instructor Avid Media Composer